Low viscosity epoxy primer
SVFLOOR-2558 is a primary solvent free low viscosity epoxy used as a sealant in concrete surfaces to be coated with Svfloor epoxy systems.
- Attributes / Advantages:
- Method of Application:
- Theoretical coverage:
- SVFLOOR-2558 has low viscosity, so it has excellent penetration into the substrate.
- Easy application and fast curing speed.
- Excellent adhesion, solvent free.
- It can be used with silica or quartz sand for epoxy mortars.
- The concrete must be at least 28 days to drain, until it has reached its strength and curing.
- The surface must be free of dirt, dust, loose paint, and grease.
- Prepare the surface with scarifying machine or shot blasting.
- The surface must be dry (maximum 4% moisture).
- Porous areas or cracks should be treated with epoxy putty or cement mortar.
- SVFLOOR-2558 is applied in thin layers distributing it evenly, using brush or short hair roller sleeve for epoxy.
- Pour 2 parts of product A with 1 part of product B, strictly maintaining its proportions.
- We recommend using a low speed electric drill (300-400 rpm.).
- Mix the two sides to achieve homogeneity for about 3 minutes.
- SVFLOOR-2558 must be dry to the touch in order to apply the next coat.
- The relative humidity should be below 90%.Do not apply when the temperature is below 41 °F or above 90 °F.
- Do not apply Svfloor-2175 on concrete with less than 28 days emptying.
- Any questions call our technical department.
- 180-250 gr / m2, as a sealer or primer.
- 2-4 kilos / m2, when used in epoxy mortar.
- SVFLOOR-2558 should be applied in places with good ventilation.
- You must use appropriate safety equipment, comfortable clothing, chemical resistant gloves, goggles, masks with charcoal filter, because the product contains substances whose prolonged inhalation may cause serious health damage.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water for 10 minutes and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and seek medical attention immediately.
- The information contained in this document was given in good faith, based on the experience and knowledge that Servitetop inc. has about the product as long as they have stored, handled and applied it under normal conditions in accordance with the directions and recommendations of Servitetop inc.
- The information contained herein does not exonerate the user to make the necessary testing of products and places where it will be applied to obtain the best results.
- 2 years in tightly sealed containers, in dry and cool environment.