Pure Metallic Floor Coating is a 100% solids, 2 component epoxy. It is a specially formulated epoxy with a pearlescent metallic pigment. It is roller or squeegee applied to your floor.
This coating requires a primer coat, metallic 100% solids epoxy base coat with effects kit, and a UV resistant urethane or 100% solids epoxy clear-coat.
The finished look is a smooth, glass-like finish that has a unique and subtle reflective sparkle. No two floors will ever look the same.
There are endless creative techniques that can be used to create a style that you can call your own.
Some of our customers say Pure Metallic Floors resemble moon craters, a lava lamp, lighting strikes, marble countertops, shimmery glitter paint and they appear three dimensional.
- For applications over new concrete, it must have at least 28 days of draining in order to achieve its curing and resistance.
- The maximum humidity of the substrate must be less than 4%.
- In order to check humidity, a moisture meter may be used or apply the test of plastic. which consists of placing a piece of plastic on the surface for 24h. If condensation appears under the plastic, moisture or vapor transmission is present.
- Substrates with greater than or equal to 4 % moisture need to use a vapor barrier.
- Pour into a clean, dry container, 2 parts of product A with 1 part of product B, strictly maintaining its proportions.
- We recommend using a low-speed electric drill (300-400. Rpm).
- Mix well to achieve homogeneity, for about 3 minutes.
- To make non-slip coatings or epoxy mortars thicker consult our technical department, to indicate the amount of silica or quartz sand required.
- The product contains substances that if being in contact with the skin and/or inhaled for prolonged periods may cause serious health damage.
- The information contained in this document was given in good faith, based on the experience and knowledge that Servitetop inc. has about the product as long as they have stored, handled and applied it under normal conditions in accordance with the instructions and recommendations of Servitetop inc.
- The information contained herein does not exonerate the user to make the necessary testing of products in places where it will be applied to obtain the best results.
- 2 years in tightly sealed containers, in a dry and cool environment.