INDUSTRIAL FLOOR SYSTEM
Under the SVFloor MMA Cryl trademark, Servitetop Inc. produces quick curing (1 hour) methacrylate systems that are used to formulate floor coatings. Fast curing (even at temperatures as low as minus -30 °C) ensures very short interruptions in routine operations. Coatings can be used to provide smooth or textured surfaces. SVFloor MMA Cryl industrial jointless coatings are resistant to many conventional chemicals such as acids and alkalis.
- SVFloor MMA Cryl resins penetrate the concrete forming an adhesion without joints.
- The resistance to bending, compression, and tension of the monolithic system gives it extreme durability.
- They are highly resistant to scratches, perforations, loss of color and staining.
- Superior UV resistance with excellent color stability.
- Special formulations are available for areas of heavy traffic.
- Cured in one hour, at low temperatures up to -29 °C (-20 °F).
- Waterproof and not porous. Everything that falls on the floor remains there until it is swept or washed without penetrating it.
- High resistance to attacks by chemical agents, impacts and abrasion.
- Eliminates excessive downtime, a major concern and cost for most establishments and businesses.
- Stadiums, squares and public meeting places.
- Pharmaceutical establishments, laboratory areas and medical areas.
- Food processing plants.
- Supermarkets and retail.
- Restaurants and kitchens.
- Freezing, refrigeration and storage chambers at low temperatures.
- And more.